Jason Orange was spotted on Monday, marking his first public appearance since Take That’s documentary aired on Netflix.
The 55-year-old singer was spotted out in Hale, Cheshire, wearing a black coat that reached his knees. This was a rare public appearance, and he wasn’t featured in the recently released documentary.
The celebrity finished his outfit with black pants, matching boots, and sunglasses.
Jason first became famous in 1990 as an original member of a popular pop group, alongside Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Robbie Williams, and Mark Owen.
He decided to leave the band at the height of its success in 2014, choosing a more private life. People said he became increasingly withdrawn in the following years.
The documentary includes old footage of him, but he didn’t give any new interviews.
Following a report in The Sun earlier this year, 90s musician has started a new venture as a co-owner of the property company Nine The Firs. He’s joined in this business by former Leicester City football star Neil Lennon.
You know, I’ve been hearing that Jason and Neil actually have a bit of history! Apparently, they’ve known each other for years and even teamed up for a charity football match a while back. It’s funny how these connections come to light!
I’m thrilled to share some exciting news! Neil is staying on as a key player, and we’ve welcomed Jason to the team. He’s a bit of a private person and prefers to stay out of the public eye, but trust me, he has an incredible eye for great properties – he really knows what he’s doing!
According to a source, the celebrity has already completed their first task, selling something to a customer who described them as ‘lovely’ and ‘professional’.
Jason left the band in 2014, explaining he’d been wanting to leave for a while and wasn’t interested in making a new album or touring to support it.
After Robbie left the group in 1995, Gary, Mark, and Howard continued performing together and found success as a three-member band.
Take That made a comeback in 2006 with three members after being on break for ten years. While the band reunited, Jason was the only original member who didn’t pursue any music projects during that time.
He opted instead to try his hand at acting in a variety of stage productions.
The actor has reportedly left the busy London social scene, preferring to spend his evenings at more relaxed and understated places near his hometown of Manchester.
Take That performed together again after a four-year hiatus at the Coronation Concert for King Charles III in May 2023, but Jason Orange didn’t join them.
In June 2023, Mark told The Times that he believed Jason had lost interest, but he didn’t want to presume to know Jason’s reasons.
He’s still around, which reminds me of a funny story. We were recently debating who in the band is the best at telling jokes, and it made us remember that Jason always used to laugh before the punchline was even delivered.
Gary previously confirmed to The Sun that Jason will not be rejoining Take That. He stated the group will continue with Mark, Howard, and himself for the foreseeable future.
In 2018, Howard shared that Jason had become unreachable, having moved to the countryside to live a private, everyday life.
He explained to The Mirror that Jason is completely unreachable right now – he’s not responding to emails or phone calls. He added, while speaking to the Loose Women panel, that this is a positive thing for Jason.
‘That’s where he wants to be. I think he wants to be a million miles away from this at the moment.’
The actor has reportedly left the bustling London nightlife scene, preferring more relaxed evenings at smaller, local spots near his hometown of Manchester.
In a recent interview with Metro, Gary mentioned that they still hear from their bandmate, Jason, occasionally.
After you respond, the email doesn’t function correctly. The situation is more complex than it appears. He essentially removed himself from a life he no longer desired.
You’d normally encourage someone younger to speak up, but he’s an adult and we need to respect his decision not to. It was difficult seeing him leave.
Gary also admitted that Jason ‘didn’t want any creative involvement’ and ‘wanted to leave’.
Read More
- MLBB x KOF Encore 2026: List of bingo patterns
- Overwatch Domina counters
- Honkai: Star Rail Version 4.0 Phase One Character Banners: Who should you pull
- eFootball 2026 Starter Set Gabriel Batistuta pack review
- Brawl Stars Brawlentines Community Event: Brawler Dates, Community goals, Voting, Rewards, and more
- Lana Del Rey and swamp-guide husband Jeremy Dufrene are mobbed by fans as they leave their New York hotel after Fashion Week appearance
- 1xBet declared bankrupt in Dutch court
- Gold Rate Forecast
- eFootball 2026 Jürgen Klopp Manager Guide: Best formations, instructions, and tactics
- Breaking Down the Ending of the Ice Skating Romance Drama Finding Her Edge
2026-02-17 19:05