Rebecca Harding confirms wedding date with Andy Lee but admits she’s missing one major detail

Rebecca Harding has announced that she and Andy Lee have set a date for their wedding.

Okay, so, I was completely losing it when I found out! Apparently, my absolute favorite, this stunning model from Melbourne who’s been with that hilarious comedian for ages – they got engaged back in May last year, can you believe it?! – she actually announced it while she was at some fancy event at the Royal Melbourne Golf Club. I’m seriously so happy for them, I’ve been following their relationship forever!

She told The Sunday Telegraph this week that it’s happening next year, though details are still being worked out. ‘It’s very exciting, there’s a lot to plan,’ she said.

Even though Harding has a date and location set, she confessed there’s still one big thing she needs to take care of.

She admitted she didn’t have a dress yet. They’ve secured a location – she didn’t reveal where – and it’s proving to be a huge undertaking. She hadn’t anticipated how much work and planning would be involved.

Harding arrived at the tournament looking stylish and relaxed, posing for photos near the Liquorland lounge at the upscale golf club.

This announcement follows Lee’s October reveal that they had completed their wedding guest list, over a year after getting engaged.

The comedian announced his engagement in May 2023, revealing to listeners of his Hamish and Andy podcast that he and his partner were set to marry after ten years together.

Rebecca recently posted a collection of photos showing beautiful bridal shoes and fabrics from a high-end store, and shared her excitement about them.

‘There’s a trunk of different material and finishes,’ she wrote. 

Andy and Rebecca announced their engagement in May last year, after a decade of dating.

He proposed at their old Melbourne home, getting down on one knee and offering a napkin as a reminder of how they first connected back in 2014.

The pair went public with their relationship at the 2015 Australian Open.

In 2022, the couple revealed they had taken a six-month break in 2016. Rebecca had felt overwhelmed by the pressure of being in a relationship with a public figure at the time.

However, they soon realised they were meant to be during their time apart.

They’re also in the process of a $5 million renovation on a historic mansion they recently purchased in eastern Melbourne.

The comedian purchased the rundown Melbourne mansion, Ravenswood, for $8.5 million in 2021 and is currently renovating it with a comprehensive rebuild, similar to the renovations seen on the TV show The Block.

The couple won council approval for their development application in June 2023.

The property will also feature a home theater, a gym, a swimming pool, and a very large master bedroom.

Read More

2025-11-30 08:48