Married At First Sight bride Alissa Fay unleashes on savage ‘mean girls’ gang-up that rocked the dinner party: ‘Disgusting and pre-planned’

Married At First Sight‘s Alissa Fay has spoken out about what she calls a harsh and deliberate attack by a group of women during the show’s dramatic dinner party. She described the situation as ‘disgusting’ and believes it was planned in advance.

Everyone was shocked when the brides started arguing, and Alissa was suddenly attacked by the others, quickly turning the evening into a disaster.

But according to the 33-year-old, the confrontation was no spur-of-the-moment clash.

Instead, she alleges the ambush had been orchestrated before she even sat down at the table.

It was really intense,” Alissa told the Daily Mail. “There was a lot of typical mean girl stuff going on.”

She claims the broadcast only showed a limited and softened account of the dramatic confrontation that everyone is now talking about.

‘It was pretty hectic sitting at that table and being attacked and ganged up on,’ she said.

And she claims the situation was even worse behind the scenes.

I’ve always suspected they held back a lot of the really good stuff! She let slip that some of the details were just too scandalous to ever show on television, and honestly, that makes me even more curious about what we didn’t see.

As a lifestyle expert, I’ve seen a lot, but this is pretty shocking! Alissa revealed that the whole argument wasn’t a spontaneous moment at all – it was actually planned beforehand, even before the cameras started filming. It really makes you question everything, doesn’t it?

She said discovering it was intentional was really upsetting.

People watching were shocked by how quickly things turned violent, and many couldn’t understand what caused the strong negative reaction.

Alissa admits she is just as confused.

When asked if she had done anything to cause the attack, she admitted that the situation was confusing for everyone, even those who usually have the answers.

After the show aired, fellow bride Bec Zacharia apologized for her actions and explained that she later had Alissa over for her birthday. She also admitted she went into the dinner party with the wrong attitude.

Alissa confirmed an apology had been made – but she is proceeding with caution.

‘Yeah, she definitely has apologised,’ she said.

However, she made it clear their friendship dynamic has changed.

Some friends are very close, while others you maintain a more distant relationship with.

While she has chosen to forgive, she is not ignoring what happened.

Look, I’ve definitely reached a place of forgiveness with Bec, but that doesn’t mean things are back to normal. I’m setting healthy boundaries for our relationship going forward – it’s about protecting my own well-being, you know?

For Alissa, setting boundaries is about protecting herself and standing firm in her values.

‘That’s just respecting myself and what I stand for and my values,’ she said.

Despite the hostility she faced, Alissa insists she has never stooped to the same level.

She insisted she’s always been kind and has never intentionally hurt those girls. ‘It’s just part of who I am,’ she explained, ‘I’m a naturally caring person.’

But kindness, she suggests, should never be mistaken for weakness.

Married At First Sight continues Sunday at 7pm on Channel Nine. 

Read More

2026-02-22 06:48