Walt Disney Cо. released more details about hоw negotiations mау play оut over its acquisition оf Comcast Corp.’s one-third interest in thе Hulu streaming service.
- Under terms signed in 2019, Comcast may require Disney to buy its Hulu stake in a transaction valuing the entire business at a minimum of $27.5 billion. Comcast earlier this week said the companies agreed to accelerate the sale process.
- Disney said in a filing Friday that if Comcast’s option to sell is exercised in November, Hulu will be appraised at its market value as of Sept. 30.
- If they can’t reach an agreement, each company will hire an investment banker to value Hulu. If the two valuations are more then 10% apart, the investment banks will pick a third banker to deliver another appraisal. The final value will be the average of the two that are closest together, Disney said.
- CAR OWNERS FALL BEHIND ON PAYMENTS AT HIGHEST RATE ON RECORD
- MUSK SAYS SPACEX’S STARLINK REACHES BREAKEVEN CASH FLOW
- CHINA’S PROPERTY SECTOR LOANS CONTRACT FOR FIRST TIME ON RECORD
- CHINA’S FIGHT AGAINST DEFLATION MAY BE FAR FROM OVER
- S&P 500’S REBOUND IS AT RISK FROM A SOURING US EARNINGS OUTLOOK
- PIMCO, JPMORGAN ARE GEARING UP FOR LONG WINTER IN CHINA MARKETS
- THE BOND TRADE OF 2024 IN EMERGING MARKETS MAY BECKON IN TURKEY
- WORLD’S SAFEST MARKET BECOMES A MAGNET FOR BIG INVESTORS
- TURKEY’S MOVE TO HYPERINFLATION ACCOUNTING MAY EXCLUDE BANKS
- PBOC DRAINS LIQUIDITY IN SIGNAL IT SEES RATE SURGE AS TEMPORARY