David Harbour Spotted After Affair Scandal

David Harbour has made an appearance publicly, marking the first sighting since news broke about his three-year relationship during his marriage with Lily Allen.

On Thursday, the actor from Stranger Things, who is now 49 years old, went to CinemaCon 2025 held at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.

At the occasion where Disney showcased its forthcoming film releases, the actor was snapped alongside Florence Pugh.

At the event, David opted for a relaxed look, wearing a black shirt and a coordinating T-shirt, accompanied by a set of dark grey pants.

The actor made his first public appearance following news that he was involved romantically with a junior coworker while married to the singer Lily.

It was reported that an American actor was in a romantic relationship with a younger costume designer, whose identity the Daily Mail opted to keep confidential.

According to a colleague, it was revealed that David and Lily were involved romantically. It appears they had developed this relationship while working on the same film project together. The insider, who observed their behavior on set, added that they did not seem to be hiding their romantic involvement.

Last year, during the deepening of our relationship, I made arrangements for her to journey over 400 miles to come and see me, even as I was engrossed in the production of my successful Netflix TV series.

‘David flew her to Atlanta while he shot Stranger Things to keep him company,’ the associate said.

In 2020, Lily, mother of two girls from her previous marriage to Sam Cooper, tied the knot with David, whom she met on Raya the year prior.

The couple moved from London to New York, where she enrolled her children in school.

Daivd bought a house in Atlanta, Georgia, last year to be closer to the Stranger Things set.

Towards the end of last year, the pair parted ways following rumors that the artist, famous for his songs like Smile, suspected that David might have been utilizing the dating app Raya.

On Sunday’s Mail publication stated that she took on the role of an investigator by signing up for the app under false pretenses as if she was seeking female companionship. It is claimed that she discovered he had created a fresh dating profile in the process.

Raya boasts over 10,000 members and approves just 8% of those who apply. Its waitlist currently numbers around 100,000 individuals.

Lily’s London friends said she had suspected that her husband was interested in other women. 

It was disclosed earlier that Lily thinks he’s been willing to socialize with new acquaintances for quite a while, but she didn’t learn this until the end of the summer. For the past year, he’s resided in Atlanta primarily for filming purposes.

Back in January, I, the over-the-moon fan that I am, found myself taking a brief hiatus from co-hosting “Miss Me?” alongside my fabulous friend Miquita Oliver. You see, it was because I wasn’t exactly in the best of places mentally, as I had to admit.

She has recently resumed her appearance on the podcast, where she voiced her criticism towards Harbour and jokingly questioned his skills in private settings.

David’s ex-partner chose not to provide a statement, as David’s representative explained, “We refrain from discussing personal issues.

Read More

2025-04-04 02:20

Previous post Sayff wins Red Bull Kumite Canadian Qualifier: “Approaching SF like an athlete is the right path for me!”
Next post BBC confirms return of “gnarly” Scotland-set mystery drama as Line of Duty star joins cast