Raye issues an apology and says she’s ‘completely devastated’ after 65 ticket holders were banned from entering her Paris show in ‘unacceptable’ blunder

Raye has apologized, saying she’s heartbroken that 65 fans were mistakenly denied entry to her Paris concert. She called the error ‘unacceptable’.

The 28-year-old English singer-songwriter performed at the Accor Arena in Paris on Sunday as part of her European tour.

A technical issue with Ticketmaster prevented 65 people with valid tickets from entering the concert venue.

Raye has apologized to fans who weren’t allowed into the show and offered them tickets to any future concert of their choosing, along with a signed vinyl record.

Raye shared on Instagram Tuesday that she was heartbroken to learn 65 fans were denied entry to her Paris concert on Sunday. She called the situation completely unacceptable and wrong.

Apparently, a problem with Ticketmaster’s system caused 65 purchased tickets to not be properly confirmed.

‘This was outside of anything I could control and I feel saddened and let down.’

I understand everyone who was affected received a refund and a voucher from Ticketmaster. I’d also like to personally offer complimentary tickets to any future Raye concert, plus a signed vinyl record, to the 65 people who weren’t able to get into the show. Someone from our team will be in touch soon to arrange this.

I realize this doesn’t come close to fixing things, but it’s the best I can offer right now to make the situation a little easier.

‘My deepest apologies to those of you affected. Love Raye.’

Following a lively shoot for her latest music video in east London last month – where she was seen dancing energetically in a bright pink dress – comes this announcement.

The singer braved the freezing cold weather as cameras rolled on the movie set in Walthamstow.

Raye’s song “Where Is My Husband!” reached number one on the UK singles chart last week, becoming the first chart-topper of 2026.

And Raye proved she’s not slowing down anytime soon in 2026 as she made a high-energy spectacle. 

Despite freezing temperatures, snow, and rain, Raye quickly released a new song and music video.

The singer performed with her dancers in the streets, and they all wore bright, colorful outfits while energetically dancing.

People in town were very surprised to see the singer, with some even looking out of their windows to get a glimpse, and one postman was so startled he stopped what he was doing, according to witnesses.

Despite the freezing weather keeping most people indoors, Raye was incredibly dedicated and filmed a brand new, highly confidential video.

The project was kept very secret, and people living on the street were only informed that it would be closed for a movie shoot. No one had any idea who the lead actor was.

They told The Sun it was freezing, but she was confidently dancing and singing in a velvet dress as if she was a seasoned performer.

‘There was a fake zebra crossing drawn on the road and she was skipping over it.’

Raye marked her chart triumph of Where Is My Husband! reaching number one elsewhere last month.

The artist has officially reached Number One on the UK singles chart for 2026. Their hit song took 15 weeks to climb to the top spot.

The song has quickly become a hit, spending 15 weeks in the charts and becoming Raye’s second number one single in the UK, following the success of ‘Escapism’ in 2023.

This song will be included on her next studio album, planned for release in 2026. It’s also her twentieth single to reach the Top 40 during her ten years as a recording artist.

Read More

2026-02-18 12:04