Federal prosecutors lob additional counts against Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs in sex trafficking case
According to reports, hip-hop entrepreneur Sean “Diddy” Combs is now facing extra charges linked to human trafficking, allegedly brought by federal authorities, as stated in a recently filed updated indictment.
In September, Combs faced a three-count indictment alleging crimes such as racketeering, sex trafficking, and facilitating prostitution.
On Thursday, federal prosecutors in New York added two more charges to their initial indictment. These new charges include one count of sex trafficking and one count of transporting an individual for the purpose of prostitution.
In response to the earlier accusations, I maintain my innocence and am set to appear in court on the newly-filed charges on April 25th. At the moment, my legal team has yet to provide a statement regarding this matter.

Entertainment & Arts
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs was taken into custody in New York due to a grand jury indictment. Currently, he is dealing with numerous legal disputes and is under investigation for allegations related to human trafficking on a broad scale.
The creator of Bad Boy Entertainment, Combs, faces allegations that he exploited his business domain to compel individuals into prolonged sexual events, often referred to as “freak-offs.
The accusation claims that Combs and his companions are said to have moved prostitutes between states for their meetings, some of which were reportedly videotaped.
Some of the victims, the indictment alleges, were given IV fluids to recover.
In legal papers, it is claimed that a 55-year-old tycoon resorted to using drugs, threats, and intimidation to compel women into taking part in his controversial activities. The allegations also suggest that Combs’ associates and trusted individuals assisted in organizing and covering up these events, keeping them hidden from both the public and authorities.
It’s said that the inner group of Combs was reportedly involved in arranging for sex workers, transporting them to the events, and providing hotel accommodations equipped with money and baby oil during the gatherings.
Prosecutors have not ruled out charging others tied to their investigation.
Last year, Damian Williams, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, stated that Combs didn’t act independently. Instead, he leveraged his business, his business associates, and other close connections to achieve his objectives.
Additionally, Combs is dealing with multiple lawsuits by individuals claiming he sexually abused them as minors. However, the federal case against him does not involve any mention of minors in the charges filed, and Combs’ legal team has refuted these accusations.
Read More
- Top gainers and losers
- FC Mobile 25 Hero Chronicles event Guide and Tips
- The White Lotus Season 4 release date, location, and more
- Weak Hero Class 1 Ending Explained
- All Overwatch 2 Totally Normalwatch event challenges and rewards
- The best Monster Hunter Wilds mods and how to install them
- Clash Royale Evolutions Mayhem Challenge best decks guide
- How to get the new MLBB hero Kalea for free in Mobile Legends
- ARC PREDICTION. ARC cryptocurrency
- Beyond Joy Reid: MSNBC makes major schedule changes as it prepares for NBC News split
2025-04-04 23:31